It takes a bunch of muscle to lift a 60,000-lb. fully loaded rig and Canton Elevator has it! We built one of the world’s largest hydraulic freight elevators to lift semis 36-ft. for unloading at Chicago’s Illinois Center. Our freight elevators are at work across the nation delivering the reliable performance industry demands for efficient and profitable operation.Whether you need a sidewalk lift, platform lift, auto, truck or virtually any other special-purpose freight elevator system – you’ll want to tap Canton Elevator engineering expertise. Because, we’ll solve your vertical freight transportation problem with a state-of-the-art computerized design. It also means you’ll receive a system that was assembled before it left our plant, assuring you a proper, trouble-free installation at the site.
- Furnished as complete systems or your choice of components
- Sling – platform – tie rods – guide shoes
- Complete cab includes lights and escape hatch
- Jack(s) – buffers – hitch plate
- Pump unit
- Rail brackets
- Vertical rise car gate – single or double section
- Car and hatch wireways – car-top station – cam-limits – leveling switches – pit stop switch
- Oil line
- Complete pre-assembly and Q.C. testing at our plant before shipping
- We can supply any type freight elevator door required
- Available with Class A, B, C1, C2, C3 loading capability
Click here to take a look at the loading classes.
For the Dual Holeless plan and elevation, click here.
For the Dual Roped plan and elevation, click here.
For the Holed plan and elevation, click here.