The microcomputer-based controller is standard with every Canton Elevator system, whether passenger or freight, and incorporates the latest technologies in the industry. The most important features include the following:
- On-board diagnostics, which require no additional test equipment to maintain or troubleshoot;
- Permanent display of all calls, car position and direction, along with key modes of operation and condition codes; and
- Built-in protection timers that can save your hydraulics, door motors and pump from damage and unnecessary wear.
Reliability and minimum maintenance costs are achieved with your system’s simplicity, ease of installation and “at-a-glance” service indicators:
- Motor starter can be furnished mounted on power unit and pre-wired;
- Car-top selector available—ideal for modernizations;
- Relay logic controls available.